Tuesday, July 24, 2012

507...Stocked and Ready....

507...the total number of shots I've made for Danapalooza, the hog roast we have every year.


239...the total number of Pudding Shots, in 10 different flavors.


268...the total number of Jello Shots, in 15 different flavors.


Lots of mixing.  Lots of pouring.  Lots of refrigeration.  Lots of innovation.


I'm now going to pre-thank the friends and family we have coming this weekend for being my guinea pigs.  I really appreciate it and I'm sorry if some of the flavors suck.  


Please tell me if they suck.  You won't hurt my feelings.


But, you may be too drunk to notice.  And that's ok too.  


The fridge and freezer are looking good!


Pudding shots are in the freezer.  Jello shots are in the fridge.   Get your tongues ready people!!  I'll have the shot code lists posted.


The beer in here is off limits...that is, until the kegs float!


Here's the Shot List!
Don't you love technology?!  Can't upload a document, but, by golly, I can turn it into a pic on my phone!  Gotta love screen shots!


Party on, party people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment