Saturday, January 24, 2015

Oil Slicks on The Krash Kourse: How I Got Started in Essential Oils

I'd heard a lot about essential oils.  I had friends and family who used them.  I'd researched them and always wondered about them.

Hippie smelling voodoo oils?

Do they really work?  (I've always heard they do, but, I'm a bit of a skeptic at times.)

I was invited to my first oils class by my cousin just six short months ago.

I came.
I saw.
I smelled.
I listened.
I tasted.
I signed-up.

It was one of the best decisions I've made for our family!  They've helped keep sickness away, not only at home, but at school as well.   I've become a bit of a mad scientist in my own kitchen, creating different  oily creations--creams, scrubs, soaps, sprays, bath salts.... And bonus, the hubs actually uses them as well, despite the fact they're not 5w30!  Admittedly, sometimes it takes a little coaxing!

I feel blessed that I was introduced to these amazing oils.  Although I'm still learning about the mighty power of a drop, I'm enjoying this oil slick on the krash kourse of life!


Want to know where to start?

I started with the Premium Starter Kit from Young Living.  It not only came with 11 oils, oil and drink samples, but a diffuser as well.  I'm all about bang for your buck!  Plus, their Seed to Seal commitment makes me feel good about purchasing their product.

The oils are the "Every Day Oils Collection"  which include 5mL bottles of:
SINGLES: Frankincense, Lemon, Lavender, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree oil), Peppermint
BLENDS: Joy, Purification, Pan-Away, Thieves, and Stress Away.

Order a diffuser and you get a 5mL bottle of Citrus Fresh as well!

Check it out for yourself!






Go to www.youngliving.com,  or contact me at thekrashkourse@gmail.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment