Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Who Wants Pudding Shots?!"

Thank you to our friend Aaron for that lovely introduction.

Not that he's here writing this, but that's what he shouts when he decides everyone's had enough beer and needs to start doing shots instead!  It's much funnier in person, trust me.

Now, I need to give thanks to my friend Stephanie for introducing me to pudding shots several years ago during a staff Christmas party.  

They're delicious by themselves...or with brownies.  Ha!  But who has time to eat brownies?!

This is my basic recipe:
1 small box of pudding (you choose flavor)
3/4 c. thick liqueur (like Bailey's)
3/4 c. thin liquor (like vodka)
1 - 8oz tub of Extra Creamy Cool Whip

Mix pudding and thick liqueur together.  Slowly add alcohol.  Add cool whip.  Pour into containers (I use 2oz w/lids).  Freeze and serve.

Now, for something like Peanut Butter liquor and Chocolate, I use milk in place of Bailey's.  Play around with the ratios of the alcohol you use.  You don't want them too boozy!    (Well, maybe you do!)

Here are some pics of the combinations I used:



Let me know what you think and what combinations you use!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment